I have moved to Oakland, CA to focus on getting a degree in Urban Studies at SFSU as well as working on lots of exciting queer activism and housing activism. Here is my updated everyday carry.
- Combination Charger and Battery This is life changing. Why are all chargers not also batteries!?
- Short Right-Angle USB-C Cords Having a
- Asus C302CA Laptop with USB-C Charging If I was buying a new laptop today, I would still get this one. It’s light,quick, durable and excellent. Having USB-C charging makes things so much simpler.
- Wallet Case for Pixel
- Custom Burning Man Phone Sticker (Sry)
- Trayvax Original Wallet
- Cheap Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones have lasted three years so far!
- Mace and Tazer for those late night walks from Bart
- Leatherman Wingman I have tried a lot of alternatives and this one is great.
- KeySmart Pro with Tile and Flashlight
- Lego Boba Fett Keychain Boba Fett is not a Mandalorian but he dresses like one. There is also a version which has a cape.
- Lego Yoda Keychain combine Boba with Yoda and to most, it seems like you have keychains of Baby Yoda and Din Djarin.
I am trying different backpacks and I mostly hate them all. Currently I’m using the basic Jansport I toured Europe with.