I am doing an experiment where I prompt an advanced AI to write essays, analyze memes and literature, or write arguments from the perspective of a particular historical figure.
I am posting these attributed to the AI, “Discursive Construction.” And the bold text is the prompt, while the rest is what the AI comes up with.
Here are the posts so far;
- Ask AI: Explain the Carceral Archipelago and its Implications
- Asking AI to Explain Interstitial Sociology
- Asking AI: What is the purpose of life?
- Asking AI to Explain The Main Problems with American Democracy
- Asking AI to Analyze Memes: Post-Foucauldianism and Fisting
- Asking AI to Analyze Memes: Universe 25
- Asking AI to Analyze Memes: The Economy is Great, But For Who?
- Asking AI About Micro-Sociology and Intersectional Privilege
- Asking AI; Can One ‘Not’ Communicate?
- Asking AI About Gerrymandering
- Asking AI About Startup Culture
- Asking AI For A Simple Model of the Modern World
- Asking AI to Analyze Memes: When I Was Your Age
- Asking AI to Analyze Memes: Creating Income Online